Loss calculations (Road Accident Fund claims, estate claims, business losses, etc.)
- Actuarial support and consultation services to legal professionals, companies and individuals.
- Quantification of loss assessment.
- Acting as expert witness.
We perform valuations and provide actuarial support and consultation services to auditors and companies on prescribed
accounting disclosures of, amongst others, post-retirement benefits and other subsidies (IAS19/GRAP25), share schemes (IFRS2), etc.
We give support to employers in order to help them understand and manage the long-term impact of various benefit options
and to provide independent input, while fulfilling an oversight role. Examples of this include:
- Independent advice and controls in respect of pension fund benefits.
- Calculating and advising on long-term benefit costs such as long-term service awards, post-employment benefits, etc.
- Provide advice on multi-national mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting in employer-wide reviews on the adequacy of employees’ retirement provision.